Iconic Home Inspections has successfully completed over 1,000 investigations of reported air or water infiltration. It takes a keen eye to understand and diagnose an issue with air or water intrusion into a home or building. With over 20 years of experience in building design and construction techniques your problems will be solved the day of the inspection.
LEAK INVESTIGATION COST
- Design review (if available)
- Observational inspection
- Thermal imagery of moisture locations
- Moisture readings
- Provide observational report
- Hose stream water testing leak locations
- provide recommended repair sketches
- provide recommended repair materials
- Provide leak remediation report
WATER TESTING PROCEDURES
- Water testing is performed utilizing a typical 3/4″ garden hose and monarch spray nozzle calibrated to AAMA 501.2-3 test specifications.
- Spray nozzle is held 12 inches from test specimen during testing.
- Testing duration varies depending on type of specimen tested.
- Thermograph imagery detects moisture intrusion or interior access may be required.